PART TIME/FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY - NEW GRADS WELCOME
Specsavers West Edmonton Mall is looking for an associate optometrist to join their busy clinic in Edmonton.
At Specsavers, we’ve been transforming eye health and careers around the world for over 35 years. We are the world’s largest, privately-owned optical brand, caring for 41 million patients and customers in 11 countries. But we’re not just impressive numbers, we’re about industry-leading quality. Founded and led by two optometrists, what you will get is a commitment to advanced equipment, product excellence, unrivalled training, and global clinical leadership – all tailored to support you and the needs of your patients.
Your opportunity and practice
Offering eye exams when patients need them means having the right team in each of our optometrist-owned and operated clinics. Join an independent Optometry Partner and team of passionate eye care professionals in shaping community eye health.
Your associate optometrist opportunity in West Edmonton Mall gives you:
• Signing Bonus: $10,000
• Clinical Excellence: Benefit from a fully-integrated clinic with latest diagnostic technology such as: the NIDEK Tonoref 3, NIDEK automated lensometer, Topcon Maestro2, NIDEK intelligent refract RT-6100, NIDEK slit lamp SL-1800, and Zeiss HFA3 with SITA Faster visual field. Viewing patient pre-test reports and history is easier than ever so you can have more informed consultations with your patients.
• Culture of Dedication: A team committed to community eye care and monitoring the eye health of our patients for preventable vision loss, which is why OCT is made available for standard eye exams.
• Clinical Autonomy: Practice in a private, independent clinic backed by the support and resources of Specsavers to deliver the best care for the needs of your patients.
• Pre-test Support: Trained eyecare consultants welcome and take your patients through pre-testing so you have reports sent directly to your exam room to prepare for your consultations.
• Professional Development: Get access to a qualified optometry support consultant for professional development on-site and virtually
• Earnings: We want you to have the opportunity to focus your attention on being the best optometrist you aspire to be, that’s why you’ll have the opportunity to earn a daily rate or percentage of billings, whichever is higher.
• Referral Bonus: Our people are truly the key to our success – that’s why we’re always on the lookout for talented optometrists. If your referral joins our Specsavers family as an optometrist, you can receive up to $2,000
What we are looking for
You will need to be a registered optometrist in the province of Alberta, adaptable, passionate, and who possesses a strong work ethic and a commitment to exceptional patient care.
Contact information: [email protected]