Eyewear Expert/Optical Dispenser (211016)
We are looking for a part-time team member for our SW Calgary clinic.
We are looking for someone who loves to help people, loves the optical/optometry field, and works well in a team driven environment.
Everyone helps each other and works together to help keep a steady flow.
In this capacity, you maybe be responsible for but not limited to the following responsibilities and duties:
• Fitting and selling glasses, to find that unique look for the patient,
• Ordering frames from reps and handling warranties,
• Repairing/adjusting/and troubleshooting patient issues and concerns,
• Helping with patient education on eye wear and what is used for and why.
• Billing health care and insurances, booking appointments, triage-ing phone calls
• Invoicing optical sales and exam fees, balance the end of day.
• Recalling patients for upcoming exams and for yearly exams
• light cleaning, filing, maintaining office quality and standards.
Currently we are using Zeiss, Essilor and Hoya. Experience on these lenses is a bonus!
Please send your resume' to [email protected]
and/or phone (403) 618-4936
Thank you so much for applying, we hope you are the one we are looking for!