Optometric Assistant Manager (Edmonton) (201013)
We are looking for a permanent full time assistant manager for a fast paced optometry office in the Westmount Shopping Centre. Applicants must be professional, self motivated, a multi-tasker, and provide exceptional customer service to our patients.
Assistant Manager Tasks will include:
- Greeting patients in a friendly and welcoming manner and answering high volume calls and maintain a rapid response rate
- Take accurate information/keeping information confidential Billing AHC, third party insurance
- Administer eye drops and record detailed information on patient history and collect required health information prior to exam
- Prepare examination room including sterilization and calibration of instruments
- Assist patient in contact lens training, trails, ordering and follow up visits
- Pre Testing patients before appointment with the Dr. Included, but not limited to, autorefractor, lensometry, Icare, OCT, HVF, Optomap
- Scheduling, ordering supplies, and maintaining inventory reports.
Our office is open Monday-Friday from 9am-7pm and Saturdays 9am-5:30pm, you must have full availability during these hours. Please send resumes to email@example.com