Wanted: Full Time Executive Assistant in Edmonton (161211)
Great Incentives Offered
The Executive Assistant reports directly to Owner and General Manager. The primary function of the Executive Assistant is to support the development and growth of the business by: developing comprehensive reporting and providing insightful analysis (e.g., trends, anomalies, recommendations, etc.), implementing and managing the business’s social media/marketing strategy, and providing ongoing administrative support that is timely and reliable.
• Superior written and verbal communication.
• Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to efficiently multitask.
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
• Professional and positive behaviour is a must.
• Must feel comfortable providing and communicating recommendations, opinions and suggestions.
• Ability to work independently, be self motivated, and problem solve is a must.
• Reliability is critical and you must maintain exemplary: attendance, punctuality and personal appearance.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency in Visual Eyes an asset
• Experience working in optometry/ medical office an asset
• Competitive pay
• Plus bonus structure.
• Benefits package.
• Cell phone will be provided.
• Mileage will be reimbursed for business related travel only.
• Monday – Saturday hours. Will not be expected to work on Sunday or Holidays.
Please fax cover letter with resume to 587-521-8485