Practice For Sale/Wanted

Full Time/Part Time Optometrist Grande Prairie (180609)

New Grads Welcome!

Seeking full time or part time motivated Optometrist to join our team. We  are very  well established and growing optometrist clinics in Grande Prairie and Slave Lake. Must have a passion for patient care and customer service, able to work flexible hours and travel between clinics. 
Our offices are equipped with Lab on site, OCT, Nidek Retinal Cameras, VF. Owner wants to reduce time to focus on family. The right candidate can possibly attain full ownership of the clinics with time. If you are interested, please email 
Doctoralvarez2007@yahoo.com

Optometric Clinic with Dispensary for sale in Calgary NW (180426)

Amazing Location!

A professionally designed optometric office located in desirable Central Calgary NW. The practice started and built by the current owner optometrist for the last 8 years. 
Location:  walking distance from LRT stations, near University of Calgary, inside the mall, exclusivity in building.
Equipment: well designed and equipped refracting room. The office has full suite of equipment comprising: automated full visual field, Zeiss OCT, fundus retina photography, autorefractor, autotonometry, lensometer, Goldman tonometer, Bio headset, trial lenses etc. 
Financials: $410K+ in revenues for 2017 fiscal year, gross revenues trending upwards by 10%+ over the last 3 years, 39% of revenues attributed to diagnostics services while the remaining 61% is attributed to dispensing, average annual net cash flow of app. $150K, preliminary evaluation near $450K.
Growth Potential: immediate growth potential by adding extra doc-days from the current 4.5 days.  Near a recently opened medical center, and near a large dentists’ office and other healthcare/wellness businesses offering the benefits of increased referrals. 
Other: good long term lease with options extending to year 2030, owner willing to assist with transition, current experienced and dedicated staff has been with the office for the last 6+ years.   
For more information or to book an appointment please contact CalgaryNW.OD@gmail.com.

Full Time Associate Wanted (180408)

Located in Lethbridge

Looking for a self-motivating, team player, to associate full time in an optometric/dispensing practice.  Clinical cases including children's vision, contact lenses, glaucoma, pathology, etc.  We are looking for a commitment of an individual who would involve themselves in the community.  
Please reply to rsjfabbi@gmail.com

Practice For Sale in Central Alberta (180122)

Excellent Opportunity!


Do you want to work part time and make full time wages?

Do you want to have weekends off?


Highly profitable practice for sale. Visual Field, Retinal Camera, and OCT included.

Please email if seriously interested for more information: optometryofficeforsale2017@gmail.com

Well established Practice for Sale in Camrose (180621)

All new renovations and equipment with finishing lab.
For more information, contact Dr. Don LeDrew dledrew@xplornet.com
780-974-8103

Looking for Partner for Dispensing Clinic (180537)

Great location in Edmonton!

Excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step and co-owning an established practice. Solid patient base that dates back to six years but still room to grow. The clinic is currently equipped with one full exam lane and one pretesting lane. The clinic is situated in a prime location with high exposure and high volume traffic in a strip mall which includes a dental clinic and pharmacy. Parking is convenient. Owner wants to reduce time to focus on family. The right candidate can possibly attain full ownership of the clinic with time. If you are interested, please email edmontonod17@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only.

West Edmonton Practice For Sale (170815)

Great Location; Excellent Potential For Growth!


Growing west end optometry practice in medical building for sale. 1 full exam lane and pretesting equipment linked electronically to visual eyes system. Clinic includes OCT and retinal camera as well as visual field. About 10 MDs  working in building which is great for referrals.

Building has: medical clinic, pharmacy, dental, radiology and much more. Huge parking lot with reserved parking. There is great potential for growth. Owner moving out of province.

Please contact edmontonoptometrist2016@gmail.com if you are interested. Serious inquiries only.