Clinic Safety Protocols
All optometric clinics in Alberta are required to have safety protocols in place that must be followed. .
You can help by following below:
1. Patients should call their optometrist prior to going to an optometric clinic.
2. Attend your scheduled appointment with only those individuals who are required to assist you with your appointment.
3. Face coverings are required unless there is an exception as stipulated in your area’s bylaw.
4. You will be required to sanitize your hands as you enter the clinic.
5. If you choose to wait in your vehicle until your optometrists is ready for your appointment, please call the clinic when you arrive to let them know you are available.
6. Maintain physical distancing of 2 meters (6 feet).
7. Ask for assistance with trying eye glass frames, as these are sanitized after each use.
8. Ask for assistance with your product needs. Staff can safely make product available for you.
Thank you for your assistance in helping to keep us all healthy!